- If you are not satisfied with the quality of your product/s or have any other complaints about them, or wish to return your item, please email us first to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your billing name (first and last), telephone number, name, address and date of purchase, and we will then instruct you what to do.
- Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving your product.
- Returns will only be accepted for un-opened, un-used products.
- If your product is faulty, we will provide an exchange or full refund as requested if it has not been used. Please return proof of purchase with the returned goods. Unfortunately postage and packing costs cannot be refunded.
- Please note all items must be returned unused and in a saleable condition including tags, failure to do so will result in the goods being returned back to the purchaser. The Distance Selling Act states that the customer is responsible for taking reasonable care of the goods until they are returned to the supplier.
- We also advise obtaining proof of posting of your returned items to insure your returned goods for their full value when posting it as we cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading